Thursday, November 5, 2009

Raiding and new movies

Back to the grind of raiding. While I would say that I have cut down a lot on my playing time, I have been raiding..which basically means that I do not do any dailies and the GM has to give me flasks because I have nothing!
We did down Northern Beasts on hard mode last week after a ton of pulls (pictured below). Tuesday we downed them after only two pulls..oh and the same goes for Lord Jaraxxus and Faction Champions! Only two pulls for both, on hard mode. Oh and I got a new weapon. It is so awesome! Now if only I could get a new trinket..even one! geeez


So, I also saw this movie trailer for a movie called "YellowBrickRoad" on fearnet. It looks interesting. It is super independent though and will probably take a while to get a distributor. I dunno, we shall see. I would go see it in the theater.




No comments:

Post a Comment